Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When Should You Upgrade your Router?

http://www.pcmech.com/article/when-should-you-upgrade-your-router/

I was looking for something else when I saw the headline of this article and a familiar scream rang in my head. The sound when my wife is player her games and I'm watching Netflix both on the internet at the same time and our computers start slowing down to a crawl.
OK, so maybe our laptops are a little on the old side. We have talked about replacing them. But what about our DSL modem/router? We've had this for, let's see, how old is our grandson?? Oh yeah, 6 years!!!
Time flies when you’re not paying attention to that box with the blinking lights. So it's time to start shopping, at least while I have a little time. Or maybe I'll just wait till it... No not a good idea. I'll start looking. Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment